Senior Graphic Designer
About Precision Analytical
Precision Analytical is the creator of the DUTCH test, an innovative hormone test that creates better tools for healthcare professionals to explore hormone issues with their patients. PA exists to make it easier for patients and their healthcare providers to find answers to complex clinical questions. We are fully committed to our mission of providing the best diagnostic tools in functional medicine.
This position is located in McMinnville, Oregon, in the beautiful Willamette Valley. We are seeking candidates who can work effectively from both a home office and our McMinnville office or other worksites.
We care about your time and interest to know next steps in our recruitment process. To show this, all applicants will receive a personalized response within 3 business days.
The Senior Graphic Design is responsible for creating and executing marketing materials that promote our company's products and services. This includes developing logos, brochures, website designs, and other marketing collateral. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of graphic design principles and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply design concepts and computer programs to design and produce artwork for a variety of marketing needs including print and online
- Develop, design and optimize online and print collateral for Sales and Clinical teams, including brochures, email campaigns, digital banners, presentation materials; utilize understanding of graphic application files and printing solutions to ensure best practices are used in related projects
- Help create and manage branding guidelines. Work towards alignment in branding, themes, messaging strategies, and designs
- Create and execute marketing materials that promote our company's products and services
- Develop brochures, website designs, and other marketing collateral
- Work with other marketing team members to develop and implement marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the overall success of the marketing department
- Maintain and manage web pages ensuring they are up to date, organized, and align with our marketing and branding strategy
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices.
- Be a positive contributor to team brainstorms and project planning
- Collaborate with internal departments, i.e., education, clinical, sales, etc. on a variety of marketing projects
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Design or related field; 2+ years’ experience in Marketing related activities or overall equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of visual design and wireframing tools
- Experience in functional and/or integrative medicine will help with the success of this position; preference will be given to those with experience in this area
- Experience with these tools or related:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Teamwork (or similar project management tools)
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat DC Pro, Stock Website), Premier, Audition, Media Encoder, After Effects, Lightroom
- Graphic application files and printing solutions; graphic design and related software desirable
- Cloud-based platforms: Constant Contact, MailChimp, Go-To-Webinar, Zoom
- Social media tools
- HubSpot (or other CRM platforms)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently
- Strong attention to detail; including the ability to accurately draft and proof written correspondence, with few errors
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively, internally, and externally
- Ability to work flexible hours, including late nights and/or weekends as needed
- Positive attitude; champion for our people, values, culture, company and brand!
This position is in an office (or a home) environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and talk; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 30lbs is also required.
In addition, this position may require a person to travel occasionally via car, airplane, and other modes of transportation to various sites including Precision Analytical locations, stores or vendor locations, training or meeting venues, or conferences.