Precision Analytical (PA), creators of the DUTCH Test, is seeking a talented and detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to support all activities related to conferences and events, and other marketing projects and initiatives. Successful candidates will be forward thinking, and will help the team consider every detail, big and small, that could help our PA events be most successful!
This position has flexibility to work remotely, along with requirement to be onsite for some work functions, meetings and as requested. While working remotely, candidates must have the ability, with support from the Company, to create a remote office experience with effective internet capabilities and quiet work environment, free of distractions.
The Marketing (& Events) Coordinator will be responsible for supporting various marketing activities as assigned including digital/online content generation, project support and other administrative tasks. As a primary function, this position will also support all event activities that PA participates in, both in-person and virtual, working closely with leadership, marketing and sales to ensure all details are identified and executed in an effective manner.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively support the planning and coordination of various event and marketing activities including conferences, webinars, conference exhibits, sponsorships or presentation opportunities, and continuing education programs
- Manage needs for in-person conferences or other events including
- travel plans for participants (flights, hotel, transportation, dinners, activities)
- coordinate pre-production graphic and collateral deliverables, ensure exhibits and materials are shipped and arrive as required
- travel and participate in conferences or other events as requested
- Assist in planning event exhibiting and speaking opportunities
- Help develop, design and optimize online and print collateral, including brochures, email campaigns, digital banners, presentation materials; utilize understanding of graphic application files and printing solutions to ensure best practices are used in related projects
- Utilize in-house printer to create print collateral and organize it for shipping or other needs; manage inventory of related materials and troubleshoot printing issues
- Provide project and administrative support as directed by the Director of Marketing
- Be a positive contributor to team brainstorms and project planning
- Collaborate with internal departments, i.e., education, clinical, sales, etc. on a variety of event or marketing projects
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
- Collaboratively perform other duties as needed to support the company’s goals
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Design or related field; 2+ years’ experience in Marketing related activities or overall equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and supporting special events, in-person and online/virtual, and with project management
- Experience in functional and/or integrative medicine will help with the success of this position; preference will be given to those with experience in this area
- Experience with these tools or related:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Photoshop
- Teamwork (or similar project management tools)
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat DC Pro, Stock Website), Premier, Audition, Media Encoder, After Effects, Lightroom
- Graphic application files and printing solutions; graphic design and related software desirable
- Cloud-based platforms: Constant Contact, MailChimp, Go-To-Webinar, Zoom
- Social media tools
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently
- Strong attention to detail; including the ability to accurately draft and proof written correspondence, with few errors
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively, internally, and externally
- Ability to work flexible hours, including late nights and/or weekends as needed
- Positive attitude; champion for our people, values, culture, company and brand!
This position is in an office (or a home) environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and talk; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 30lbs is also required.
In addition, this position may require a person to travel occasionally via car, airplane, and other modes of transportation to various sites including Precision Analytical locations, stores or vendor locations, training or meeting venues, or conferences.