Creative Marketing Specialist
Creative Marketing Specialist
About Precision Analytical
Precision Analytical is the creator of the DUTCH test, an innovative hormone test that creates better tools for healthcare professionals to explore hormone issues with their patients. PA exists to make it easier for patients and their healthcare providers to find answers to complex clinical questions. We are fully committed to our mission of providing the best diagnostic tools in function Medicine.
This position is located in McMinnville, Oregon, in the beautiful Willamette Valley. We are seeking candidates who can work effectively from both a home office and our McMinnville office or other worksites.
We care about your time and interest to know next steps in our recruitment process. To show this, all applicants will receive a personalized response within 3 business days.
Precision Analytical has a new and exciting opportunity! We are expanding our Marketing team to include a Creative Marketing Specialist. This position will help produce multimedia content for various audiences and create stories through digital and video media. If you are passionate about making an impact and creating meaningful educational content, this might be the right career for you!
A successful candidate will be capable of handling multiple video and marketing projects, technologically savvy and resourceful, able to take ideas and turn them into engaging stories, and exercise independent judgment while collaborating with team members and other departments to accomplish the organizations’ objectives.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and develop multimedia content for various audiences, both internal and external; ability to take ideas and turn them into engaging stories
- Develop, design and optimize online and print collateral, including brochures, email campaigns, digital banners, presentation materials
- Plan and manage multimedia projects from end to end, including creating production schedules, outlines, budgeting, identifying resources, setting and meeting deadlines
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, tilting, adding music/voice-over
- Ensure all necessary stakeholders are involved in the planning and approvals at the proper time in the marketing process
- Reserve and rent the proper equipment, production sites, and other resources needed to complete projects, as well as schedule participants
- Effectively manage a video/content library and archive
- Review analytics and other feedback about projects, assess and use learnings in future projects
- Collaborate with internal departments, i.e., education, clinical, sales, etc. on a variety of marketing and education projects
- Provide project and administrative support as directed by the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, interface with other departments on a variety of projects
- Be a positive contributor to team brainstorming and project planning
- Work independently, as well as part of a team and cross functionally, to produce deliverables
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
- Collaboratively perform other duties as needed to support the company’s goals; may include providing back up support to other marketing team members or functions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Arts Management, Marketing, or related field, plus 3+ years’ experience in video production or similar work environment; or overall equivalent
- Technical skills operating a camera and video equipment and using editing software such as Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere, or Adobe After Effects
- Experience with audio equipment, small format mixers, compression, EQ, Effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multitrack wave form editing
- Demonstrated leadership experience with both teams and projects
- Experience in functional and/or integrative medicine will help with the success of this position; preference will be given to those with experience in this area
- Experience with these tools or related:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Teamwork (or similar project management tools)
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat DC Pro, Stock Website, Premiere Pro, Audition, Media Encoder, After Effects, and Lightroom
- Cloud-based platforms: Constant Contact, MailChimp, Go-To-Webinar, and Zoom
- Social media tools
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently
- Strong attention to detail; including the ability to accurately draft and proof correspondence and content with few errors
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively, internally, and externally
- Positive attitude; champion for our people, values, culture, company and brand!
This position is in an office (or a home) environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware, plus audio/video equipment. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and talk; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 40lbs is required; plus moving up to 75lbs with assistance.
In addition, this position will require a person to travel occasionally via car, airplane, and other modes of transportation to various sites including Precision Analytical locations, production sites, stores or vendor locations, training or meeting venues, or conferences; with the ability to maneuver around these locations including climbing stairs and moving production equipment, set materials, etc.