Registered Dietician or Licensed Nutritionist
Clinical Consultant - Registered Dietician or Licensed Nutritionist
Precision Analytical, makers of the DUTCH Test, leans hard into our mission and values in support of health care providers and patients in their hormone education and health journeys. The role of the Clinical Consultant is to provide test results education and support to DUTCH providers.
We care about your time and interest to know next steps in our recruitment process. To show this, all applicants will receive a personalized response within 3 business days.
This Clinical Consultant is responsible for providing consultation to DUTCH practitioners about patient reports, questions about results, etc., and partnering with our clinical team to maintain and improve the overall customer experience.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide knowledgeable consultations via phone, web, and e-mail to DUTCH test practitioners; maintain and develop relationships with new and existing accounts through regular engagements, answering questions, and onboarding procedures
- Regularly review batches of completed DUTCH reports with a high degree of attention paid to the numbers and graphs prior to release to providers/patients
- Respond to customer needs and communicate concerns or questions with the appropriate departments
- Collaborate with the clinical team and/or management to improve and streamline our processes and ensure excellence in client care; troubleshoot issues, research solutions, and support other team members with questions or support as needed
- Access internal database for provider/patient information; effectively document consults and other information as required ensuring HIPAA compliance
- May support educational initiatives, internally or externally, with content and/or presentations about various health and wellness topics
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
- Collaboratively perform other duties as needed to support company goals
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Licensed Nutritionist or Registered Dietician (certification and licensure current and in good standing)
- Highly experienced in utilizing DUTCH testing with patients
- Knowledge and experience with female and male sex hormones and the adrenal hormones including various nutritional and lifestyle approaches
- Ability and interest to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Computer technology experience and the ability to learn systems quickly and effectively; demonstrated experience using virtual communications (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple objectives/duties and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills; the ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively at all levels and with all customers, internally and externally
- Dependable and punctual; ability to work flexible hours to meet business objectives and provider needs
- Positive attitude; champion for our people, values, culture, company, and brand
This position is located in an office/employee home office environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware, and telephone or video communications. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and talk; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 10lbs is also required.
In addition, this position may occasionally require a person to travel via car, airplane, and other modes of transportation to various sites including Precision Analytical locations, training or meeting venues, conference, etc.
This role requires the ability to create a remote office experience with effective internet capabilities and quiet work environment, free of distractions.