Sales & Marketing Coordinator
About Precision Analytical
Precision Analytical is the creator of the DUTCH test, an innovative hormone test that creates better tools for healthcare professionals to explore hormone issues with their patients. PA exists to make it easier for patients and their healthcare providers to find answers to complex clinical questions. We are fully committed to our mission of providing the best diagnostic tools in function Medicine.
This position will require work to be done onsite at our McMinnville Location; flexible scheduling may be considered
Precision Analytical has an exciting new opportunity; we are adding a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to help support our Sales and Marketing Teams!
As a primary function, this position will also support all event activities that PA participates in, in both in-person and virtual, working closely with leadership, marketing, and sales to ensure all details are identified and executed in an effective manner. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is also responsible for supporting PA in a variety of administrative duties including overseeing the reception area, managing the marketing email box, and planning and organizing meetings.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize in-house printer to create print collateral and organize it for shipping or other needs; manage inventory of related materials and troubleshoot printing issues
- Manage sales collateral including printed materials such as brochures, adverts, and flyers
- Support and coordinate needs for in-person conferences or other events including
- travel plans for participants (flights, hotel, transportation, dinners, activities
- provide solutions to travel related problems requiring knowledge of company travel policies and procedures
- coordinate pre-production graphic and collateral deliverables, ensure exhibits and materials are shipped and arrive as required
- Manage Marketing inbox by forwarding emails to the appropriate person in a timely manner
- Manage the reception area by providing excellent customer service, acting as first point-of-contact for visitors and employees, answering, and directing phone calls as needed, and responding to emails
- Perform task management in Wrike, communicate reports on progress, provide administrative support, keep track of tasks
- Preform task management and administrative support for Nutshell, run reports on performance, communicate tasks and opportunities, view and track leads
- Plan and organize meetings both on and offsite, communicate agendas to attendees, book meeting rooms, coordinate lunches as needed, and arrange any IT resources to support meetings
- Provide office maintenance and support for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to brewing coffee, tidying breakroom, watering plants and other tasks as needed
- Help maintain cleanliness and organization in reception area and shared spaces
- Demonstrate PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
- Collaboratively perform other duties as needed to support company goals
Skills and Experience
- High-school degree, or equivalent and 2+ years direct work-related experience; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or overall equivalent of work and education.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and supporting special events, in-person and online/virtual, and with project management
- Experience in functional and/or integrative medicine will help with the success of this position, but it not required
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Experience with project management and CRM tools will help with the success of this position, but are not required
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail; including the ability to accurately draft and proof written correspondence, with few errors
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively at all levels and with all customers, internally, and externally
- Dependable and punctual; ability to work flexible hours, including late nights and/or weekends as needed
- Positive attitude; champion for our people, values, culture, company, and brand
This position is in an office/lab environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and speak; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 20lbs is also required.
In addition, this position may require a person to travel via car, airplane, and other modes of transportation to various sites including Precision Analytical locations, stores or vendor locations, training or meeting venues, etc.