DUTCH FUNCTIONAL ENDOCRINOLOGY SUMMIT
- Hormone physiology for the female and male patient
- Review physiologic stress response and relationship to imbalances
- Hormone imbalances and treatment options associated with infertility and PCOS
- Treatment strategies and clinical cases
- Evaluate the most important laboratory tests to use in assessing hormone-related dysfunction and recognize common pitfalls of lab testing
- Recognize appropriate treatment protocols from lifestyle, nutraceuticals to prescribed bioidentical hormones
Cancellations must be received no later than September 5, 2019, to be eligible for a refund, less a $150 cancellation fee. Cancellations received between September 5 and September 20, 2019, are eligible for a refund less a $300 late cancellation fee. No refund eligibility for cancellations after September 21, 2019. Failure to appear at the program with no prior cancellation will result in complete forfeiture of tuition (nonrefundable, nontransferable, no exceptions). Program materials are available only to onsite attendees.
Cancellation requests must be received in writing by email to email@example.com.
By registering for the 2019 DUTCHFest conference you signify that you have read
and agreed to the cancellation policy found above.