We are seeking an experienced LC-MS Specialist for our lab. You will be responsible for providing high quality analytical method development and validation in a progressive clinical laboratory. This position will also be responsible for significant instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Participate in the development and validation of analytical methods and improvement of existing methods to support advanced hormone testing.
- Troubleshoot analytical problems and help keep production instruments running properly.
- Compile, maintain, review, and interpret analytical and statistical data. Assist with generating high quality technical documents required for method validation.
- Evaluate and interpret experimental data.
- Prepare and review analytical data, technical reports, and analytical methods in support of and for inclusion in the regulatory submissions.
- Maintain and follow all laboratory SOPs.
- Adhere to safety and housekeeping requirements.
- Keep supervisor informed of all key quality findings and issues.
- Assume other activities and responsibilities as directed by the Director.
- Minimum BS in a Physical Science or related discipline with 3+ years of experience in a laboratory environment, PhD preferred.
- Experience in LC-MS required (3-5 years of experience preferred)
- Experience in Research and Method Development (3-5 years preferred)
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Collaborative working style. Demonstrates professionalism, cooperation, and willingness to support team members and company priorities.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communications.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and meet timelines.
- Competitive salary $80,000-$120,000 Annually
- Medical/Dental coverage
- STD/LTD/Life Insurance coverage
- Paid time off
- Please submit a resume explaining why you would be a good fit for the DUTCH lab to email@example.com.