Precision Analytical is an exciting place to develop your skills, take care of client needs, and be a part of a dynamic team.
Currently for this role, we are seeking candidates with the flexibility to work from home and/or from our McMinnville office.
The Marketing Coordinator role is an integral part of the Marketing Department and contributes to the various facets of the growing team. This position will require someone with a diverse skill set who enjoys learning something new every day. The ideal candidate will be capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities, be technologically savvy and resourceful, and able to think critically and exercise independent judgement and discretion.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support PA’s marketing initiatives including design, email marketing, web, trade show, presentations, and social media
- Develop and design online and print collateral, including:
- email campaigns
- digital banners
- presentation materials
- Assist with developing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and social media posts
- Assist with content creation, proofreading and editing content
- Utilize understanding of graphic application files and printing solutions to ensure best practices are used in related projects
- Support video creation/editing needs, and motion graphics/animation projects
- Interface with internal departments on a variety of projects
- Be a positive contributor to team brainstorming and project planning
- Collaboratively perform other duties, as needed, to support company goals
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
Desired Skills & Experience Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in marketing, communications, design, or related field
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Proven graphic design experience
- Experience with:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat DC Pro, Stock Website, Premier, Audition, Media Encoder, After Effects, and Lightroom
- Graphic application files and printing solutions
- Website tools: WordPress, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
- Cloud-based platforms: Constant Contact, MailChimp, Go-To-Webinar, Zoom
- Social media tools
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail; including the ability to accurately draft and proof written correspondence with few errors
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/written) effectively, internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be results-oriented
- Ability to work flexible hours, including late nights and/or weekends as needed
- Positive attitude; a cheerleader for our people, the team, culture, company, and brands
This position is in an office (or a home) environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and talk; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 30lbs is also required.
In addition, this position may require a person to travel via car, airplane, and other modes of transportation to various sites including Precision Analytical locations, stores, or vendor locations, training or meeting venues, expos, or trade shows.
Submit resume and cover letter, detailing your experience and qualifications for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org