Precision Analytical, creators of the DUTCH Test®, is seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to support all areas of marketing in a time of continued growth and innovation. This position has flexibility to work remotely, along with the requirement to be onsite for some work functions and as requested. While working remotely, candidates must have the ability, with support from the Company, to create a remote office experience with effective internet capabilities and quiet work environment, free of distractions.
The Marketing Coordinator role is responsible for a variety of fun and creative functions in support of PA’s marketing strategies including social media, video editing, email communications, content creation, design, printed resources, and more.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create, edit, and post videos including webinars, interviews, company meetings, and educational videos; support similar project creation including motion graphics/animation projects and podcasts
- Assist in developing and delivering social media content for ongoing marketing campaigns, ensuring approved and aligned messaging
- Manage social media interactions, including reviewing and responding to feedback; review and gather related analytics and report out as requested
- Develop, design, and optimize online and print collateral, including brochures, email campaigns, digital banners, and presentation materials
- Utilize understanding of graphic application files and printing solutions to ensure best practices are used in related projects
- Utilize in-house printer to print collateral and organize it for shipping or other needs; manage inventory of related materials and troubleshoot printing issues
- Manage Marketing email inbox; prioritize and research inquiries, respond and forward to other departments or marketing leadership as needed
- Manage Provider Spotlight interviews and similar programs; recommend list of participants, coordinate and conduct interviews, edit, and post content
- Provide project and administrative support as directed by the Director of Marketing; interface with other departments on a variety of projects
- Be a positive contributor to team brainstorms and project planning
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
- Collaboratively perform other duties as needed to support the company’s goals
Desired Skills & Experience Minimum Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing or related activities; Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Design or related field or overall equivalent
- Proven graphic design experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing or supporting projects
- Experience with these tools or related:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Stock Website, Premier Pro, Audition, Media Encoder, After Effects, Lightroom
- Graphic application files and printing solutions
- Website tools: WordPress, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
- Cloud-based platforms: Constant Contact, MailChimp, Go-To-Webinar, Zoom
- Social media tools
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail; including the ability to accurately draft and proof written correspondence with few errors
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively, internally, and externally
- Ability to work flexible hours, including late nights and/or weekends as needed
- Positive attitude; a cheerleader for our people, the team, culture, company, and brand
This position is located in an office (or employee remote) environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and speak; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 30lbs is also required.
In addition, this position may require a person to travel via car, airplane and other modes of transportation to various sites including Precision Analytical locations, stores or vendor locations, training or meeting venues, expos or trade shows.