Integrated Marketing Manager
Integrated Marketing Manager
Precision Analytical, creators of the DUTCH Test, is seeking a talented Integrated Marketing Manager to contribute to our brand and marketing success in a time of continued growth and innovation.
This position has flexibility to work remotely, along with the requirement to be onsite for some work functions and collaboration.
The Integrated Marketing Manager is a champion of our brand both internally and externally and will support the strategic goals that move our brand forward, drive customer awareness, trial, and loyalty. The position is responsible for strategically developing all aspects of our communication platforms, with the intent to drive sales across the business.
The ideal candidate will be capable of handling multiple projects, be technologically savvy and resourceful, and able to think critically and exercise independent judgment while collaborating with team members and other departments to accomplish the organizations’ objectives.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategy & Communication
- Develop an integrated communication strategy across digital and print platforms
- Become the voice of the consumer to internal stake holders; partnering with staff to review, analyze and share consumer feedback
- Write copy for all initiatives, including marketing, sales and internal communications
- Bring to life brand look and feel by managing design resources on project deliverables
- Manage and communicate the monthly marketing calendar in collaboration with team members and cross functional departments
- Understand and contribute to strategy for analytics across all marketing initiatives – web analytics, social media analytics
- Ensure all brand marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Monitor industry trends and behaviors (i.e. competition), and internal brand business activity; make ongoing recommendations and adjustments to support goals
- Develop provider-focused digital and print collateral for customer service, sales, and clinical support
- Coordinate and contribute to design and development of marketing deliverables
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, customer service and product teams to develop and implement marketing and communications plans that leverage the power of social media to further amplify the company’s brand(s), sales, and business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share routine content that builds meaningful connections, encourages community members to take action, and drives demand
- Develops and maintains a strong interest in and knowledge of products to have knowledgeable interactions with consumers
Media Relations and Brand Partnerships
- Become the company’s social brand ambassador and a representative of our company when engaging with brand partners and corporate sponsorships; lead day to day communication with these partners, leverage products and social influencers effectively
- Create and execute press releases and coordinate campaigns for publishing across platforms
Website & Email Database
- Manage and implement website maintenance, either directly or through outsourced vendor contracting; monitor and report out on paid and organic search results
- Partner with Marketing Director to develop and implement brand(s) email strategy and integration into other marketing efforts.
Marketing Team Member
- Interface with internal departments on a variety of projects
- Be a positive contributor to team brainstorms and planning
- Provide deliverables on time in accordance with the priorities of the organization
- Support the training and development of team members
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, design, or related field; 5+ years’ experience in brand marketing; or overall equivalent
- Experience in the healthcare industry highly desirable
- Strong creativity and marketing skills; ability to generate multiple and varied ideas
- Proven experience with social media tools, writing and editing copy, graphic designing experience
- Experience with:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Photoshop
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat DC Pro, Stock Website), Premier, Audition, Media Encoder, After Effects, Lightroom
- Graphic application files and printing solutions
- Website tools: WordPress, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
- Cloud-based platforms: Constant Contact, MailChimp, Go-To-Webinar, Zoom
- Social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Zoho or equivalent)
- Familiarity with CMS and marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics); and SEO and keyword research best practices, preferred
- Project Management tools such as Teamwork or other
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, focus and handle multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail; including the ability to accurately draft and proof written correspondence, with few errors
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively, internally, and externally
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with teams and across departments
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative; be results oriented and solution focused
- Ability to work flexible hours, including late nights and/or weekends as needed
- Positive attitude; champion for our people, culture, company, and brand
This position is located in an office (or employee remote) environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and speak; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 30lbs is also required.
In addition, this position may require a person to travel via car, airplane and other modes of transportation to various sites including Precision Analytical locations, stores or vendor locations, training or meeting venues, expos or trade shows.
While working remotely, candidates must have the ability, with support from the Company, to create a remote office experience with effective internet capabilities and quiet work environment, free of distractions.