Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Precision Analytical, creators of the DUTCH Test, is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to help further our company’s mission of providing the best diagnostic tools in functional medicine. If you want to work for a growing company with loyal customers, innovative products and people that share our mission, PA might be the place for you!
For this role, we are seeking candidates who can work primarily from a home office with flexibility to come to our McMinnville office or other worksites. Candidates must have the ability to create a remote office experience with effective internet capabilities and quiet work environment, free of distractions.
We care about your time and interest to know next steps in our recruitment process. To show this, all applicants will receive a personalized response within 3 business days.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for building our healthcare practitioner client-base through email and outbound calling activities and fostering client relationships. The incumbent must be comfortable with making a high volume of outbound calls daily, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. In addition, a high level of customer service, and self-motivation is required to be successful in this position.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Connect with potential healthcare clients or vendors and follow up on leads and prior engagements as assigned by sales management; via phone or email
- Manage necessary documentation and records; create provider and vendor accounts in the system, access and update information as needed
- Review, research, and verify specific criteria needed to enroll new accounts
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing new account data
- Maintain quality service in all interactions; advise manager of potential issues
- Assist in development and implementation of strategies to acquire new customers and/or to improve the overall customer experience
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction; provide accurate, valid, and complete information using the right methods/resources
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Troubleshoot issues and research solutions; support other team members with questions or support as needed
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
- Collaboratively perform other duties as needed to support company goals
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- High-school degree, or equivalent and 2+ years direct work-related experience; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or overall equivalent of work and education.
- Industry specific knowledge highly desirable. Functional Medicine Certification or related study, and/or experience in a lab testing environment, will help in the quick understanding of our product and services and relevant research
- Demonstrated customer service or inside sales experience including cold calling from a telephone; ability to engage in 100 or more contacts per day
- Understanding of sales performance metrics, standards and best practices
- Computer technology experience and the ability to learn systems quickly and effectively; VoIP and database system experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills; the ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively at all levels and with all customers, internally and externally
- Dependable and punctual; ability to work flexible hours, including late nights and/or weekends as needed
- Positive attitude; champion for our people, values, culture, company and brand
This position is located in an office (or employee remote) environment with frequent use of a computer, telephone and related hardware. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and talk; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 20lbs is also required.
In addition, this position will require a person to travel via car, airplane, and other modes of transportation to various sites including Precision Analytical locations, stores or vendor locations, training or meeting venues, expos, or trade shows.