Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for building our healthcare practitioner client-base through email and outbound calling activities and fostering client relationships. The incumbent must be comfortable with making a high volume of outbound calls daily, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. In addition, a high level of customer service and self-motivation is required to be successful in this position. This role will be responsible for growing our Canadian customer base; regional or related experience is desired but not required.
We are seeking candidates for this position who can work primarily from a home office with flexibility to come to our McMinnville office or other worksites. Candidates must have the ability, with support from the Company, to create a remote office experience with effective internet capabilities and a quiet work environment, free of distractions.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Connect with potential healthcare clients or vendors and follow up on leads and prior engagements via phone or email as assigned by sales management
- Manage necessary documentation and records, create provider and vendor accounts in the system, and access and update information as needed
- Review, research, and verify specific criteria needed to enroll new accounts
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing new account data
- Maintain quality service in all interactions; advise manager of potential issues
- Assist in development and implementation of strategies to acquire new customers and/or to improve the overall customer experience
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction; provide accurate, valid, and complete information using the right methods/resources
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Troubleshoot issues and research solutions; support other team members with questions or support as needed
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
- Collaboratively perform other duties as needed to support company goals; this may include providing back-up support to Client Care/customer service as needed
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- High-school degree, or equivalent and 2+ years direct work-related experience; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or overall equivalent of work and education. Industry-specific knowledge highly desirable.
- Demonstrated customer service or inside sales experience including cold calling from a telephone and ability to engage in 100 or more contacts per day
- Understanding of sales performance metrics, standards, and best practices
- Computer technology experience and the ability to learn systems quickly and effectively; VoIP and database system experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities, and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills; the ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively at all levels and with all customers, internally and externally
- Dependable and punctual; ability to work flexible hours, including late nights and/or weekends as needed
- Positive attitude; a champion for our people, values, culture, company, and brand
This position is in an office (or employee remote) environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and talk; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 10lbs is also required.