Human Resources Director
The HR Director will oversee all aspects of human resource functions, including HR strategy and vision, the development and oversight of HR policies and programs, and the direction of HR management and administrative functions. The HR Director will contribute to the business success through leadership in human resources, including employee relations and engagement, employment law compliance, and individual and team performance management.
This role reports to the President of Precision Analytical, Inc.
HR Strategy & Vision
- Collaborates with senior leadership to create organizational goals and strategies related to staffing, leadership development, policies and programs and other projects as needed.
- Demonstrate PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others.
- Work cross-functionality on projects and to proactively resolve procedural and operational issues; escalating cases that require additional expertise or review.
HR Engagement, Recruiting and Retention
- Partner with leaders on staffing plans across the organization; help them create and utilize key performance indicators (KPI’s) and metrics to determine departmental needs and effectiveness.
- Provides guidance and coaching to leaders regarding employee relations issues, performance management, etc.
- Develop career path plans and related programs to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
HR Programs and Policies
- Oversee the development, implementation and management of people policies, procedures, and practices to meet regulatory compliance and company objectives.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
HR Management & Administration
- Manage and lead team members; coach team to meet objectives and customer service expectations, and to achieve personal development goals.
- Supervise team members; manage schedules and ADP timesheets, answer questions, and provide regular support on all employment related topics.
- Manage human resources related external auditing and reporting needs; maintain relationships with external agencies as appropriate.
- May provide backup support for Payroll or other ADP related needs.
- Follow all protocols and SOPs as well as company procedures, guidelines, and policies; lead by example and ensure others are in compliance.
- Collaboratively perform other duties as needed to support the company’s goals; provide back up for all accounting positions as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related area of studies, including certifications or advanced degrees; or 10 plus years of relevant experience in Human Resources leadership or similar work, or overall equivalent education and experience.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment regulations or ability to use resources to keep current on employment and related laws.
- Experience in the healthcare or laboratory industry is a plus, and in small to mid-sized companies experiencing significant growth is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership experience with both teams and projects.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, identify issues/opportunities, and implement solutions.
- Experience with HRIS systems and ability to provide oversight to HRIS function.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills; the ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be results oriented and solution focused.
- Dependable and punctual; ability to work flexible hours to meet business needs.
- Have a positive attitude – be a champion for our culture and brand and be self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position is located in an office environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and talk; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 20lbs is also required.
Hybrid work- 3 days in office.