Marketing / Events Coordinator
Marketing / Events Coordinator
Precision Analytical (PA), creators of the DUTCH Test, is seeking a talented and detail-oriented Marketing/Events Coordinator to support our marketing, sales and education goals.
This position has flexibility to work remotely, along with requirement to be onsite for some work functions and as requested. While working remotely, candidates must have the ability, with support from the Company, to create a remote office experience with effective internet capabilities and quiet work environment, free of distractions.
The Marketing/Events Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all event activities that PA participates in, both in-person and virtual. This position will work closely with leadership, marketing and sales to ensure all details are identified and executed in an effective manner. The Marketing/Events Coordinator will also support the marketing department with digital/online content generation for various projects as assigned and various administrative tasks as needed.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively support the planning and coordination of various event and marketing activities including conferences, webinars, conference exhibits, sponsorships or presentation opportunities, and continuing education programs
- Manage needs for in-person conferences or other events including
- travel plans for participants (flights, hotel, transportation, dinners, activities)
- coordinate pre-production graphic and collateral deliverables, ensure exhibits and materials are shipped and arrive as required
- travel and participate in conferences or other events as requested
- Involved in identifying and assisting with planning of event exhibiting and speaking opportunities
- Collaborate with internal departments, i.e., education, clinical, sales, etc. on a variety of event or marketing projects
- Help develop, design and optimize online and print collateral, including brochures, email campaigns, digital banners, presentation materials; utilize understanding of graphic application files and printing solutions to ensure best practices are used in related projects
- Utilize in-house printer to create print collateral and organize it for shipping or other needs; manage inventory of related materials and troubleshoot printing issues
- Provide project and administrative support as directed by the Director of Marketing; interface with other departments on a variety of projects
- Be a positive contributor to team brainstorms and project planning
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
- Collaboratively perform other duties as needed to support the company’s goals
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in Event Planning and Marketing related activities; Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Design or related field or overall equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and supporting special events, in-person and online/virtual, and with project management
- Experience in functional and/or integrative medicine will help with the success of this position; preference will be given to those with experience in this area
- Experience with these tools or related:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Photoshop
- Teamwork (or similar project management tools)
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat DC Pro, Stock Website), Premier, Audition, Media Encoder, After Effects, Lightroom
- Graphic application files and printing solutions; graphic design and related software desirable
- Cloud-based platforms: Constant Contact, MailChimp, Go-To-Webinar, Zoom
- Social media tools
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently
- Strong attention to detail; including the ability to accurately draft and proof written correspondence, with few errors
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively, internally, and externally
- Ability to work flexible hours, including late nights and/or weekends as needed
- Positive attitude; champion for our people, values, culture
This position is in an office (or a home) environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and talk; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 30lbs is also required.
In addition, this position may require a person to travel via car, airplane, and other modes of transportation to various sites including Precision Analytical locations, stores or vendor locations, training or meeting venues, or conferences.