- This event has passed.
Introducing DUTCH Cycle Mapping Plus
July 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The DUTCH Cycle Mapping™ PLUS maps estrogen and progesterone through the monthly menstrual cycle while adding the comprehensiveness of all the hormone metabolites along with the cortisol awakening response (CAR). CAR is a transient, immediate rise in cortisol upon awakening (distinct from the diurnal rhythm). Offering the CAR measurement provides a fuller assessment of hormone fluctuations, baseline stress response, and reflects a patient’s ability to cope with anticipated challenges. CAR also shows a patient’s perception of control around chronic stress, providing insight into HPA resiliency.
By bringing together two formerly independent, clinical laboratory panels (Cycle Mapping™ and DUTCH Plus®), the new Cycle Mapping™ PLUS panel makes DUTCH testing the most comprehensive overview of female patient health available in only one test.
In this webinar, Dr. Jones will:
• Review female physiology including the phases of the menstrual cycle
• Help viewers understand when a cycle mapping test is needed
• Show what the cycle mapping test reports
• Discuss issues such as migraines, fertility and PCOS, and the role of stress resiliency
• Provide a thorough understanding of the importance of assessing the CAR along with mapped estrogen, progesterone, and the comprehensive hormone metabolites