DUTCH Testing: Androgens and Hormone Therapy
April 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Presenter: Tara Scott, MD, FACOG, FAAFM, ABOIM, CNMP
This webinar will dive deep into a discussion around men’s and women’s hormonal health, the natural lifestyle shifts which can impact hormonal balance, and why “testing not guessing” is critical to achieving optimal performance.
Dr. Tara Scott will delve into the clinical application and practice of androgen hormone therapy, expanding your practice, and optimizing therapeutic outcomes for your patients.
In this webinar, Dr. Scott will:
– Review hormones and their functions
– Provide an overview of the history of hormone replacement therapy
– Discuss the androgens DHEA and Testosterone, their functions, and their benefits to the body
– Go over current literature regarding these androgens
– Talk about testing options
– Review case studies for female and male