Precision Analytical, creators of the DUTCH Test, is seeking an Education Coordinator to support our education activities and goals in a time of growth and innovation!
For this role, we are seeking candidates who can work primarily from a home office with flexibility to come to our McMinnville office. Candidates must have the ability, with support from the Company, to create a remote office experience with effective internet capabilities and quiet work environment, free of distractions. This is a full-time need at approximately 40 hours per week.
The Education Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support for all activities and initiatives to meet PA’s strategic Educational objectives. This position will work closely with leadership and various educators and speakers, internally and externally, to identify and execute events as well as provide support on projects that will help move important education initiatives forward. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Education.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively support the execution of various education initiatives including webinars, continuing medical education programs, etc. in support of PA’s mission and goals and under guidance of the Education team
- Assist with planning and executing education speaking opportunities for PA key-opinion-leaders (KOLs); review and edit presentations
- Support the Learning Management System (LMS) implementation and ongoing administrative activities including, user training and communication, facilitating a positive user experience, and all other duties assigned
- Become an expert user of our LMS; assist with trainings, audits, monitor data integrity, create reports, work with vendor and users to troubleshoot issues, assist with answering questions and making process improvements
- Coordinate with the marketing team on necessary branding and education activities
- Support the implementation of PA’s citation library
- When appropriate, assists with the application to achieve CEU programming; maintain program and documentation to maintain Continuing Education Approval Program
- Provide support and interact with internal departments, i.e., marketing, clinical, sales, etc. on a variety of educational projects as needed
- Be a positive contributor to team brainstorms and project planning
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
- Collaboratively perform other duties as needed to support the company’s goals
Desired Skills & Experience Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, broadcasting, education; or high school diploma/GED and equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience providing administrative support or similar experience
- Experience in coordinating and supporting special events including online/virtual; experience with Continuing Medical Education events desirable
- Experience in functional and/or integrative medicine will help with the success of this position; preference will be given to those with experience in this area
- Experience and proficiency with:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Adobe Suite
- Teamwork or other project management software
- Cloud-based platforms: Constant Contact, MailChimp, Go-To-Webinar, Zoom
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently
- Strong attention to detail; including the ability to accurately draft and proof written correspondence, with few errors
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively, internally, and externally
- Ability to work flexible hours, including late nights and/or weekends as needed
- Positive attitude; champion for our people, values, culture, company, and brand
This position is in an office (or an employee remote office) environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and talk; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 20lbs is also required.
In addition, this position may require occasional travel via car, airplane, and other modes of transportation to various sites including Precision Analytical locations, stores or vendor locations, training or meeting venues, or conferences.