Customer Service Manager
For this role, we are seeking candidates who can work primarily from a home office with flexibility to come to our McMinnville office or other worksites. Candidates must have the ability, with support from the Company, to create a remote office experience with effective internet capabilities and quiet work environment, free of distractions.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for building and managing our Customer Service team and supporting other internal departments to grow our healthcare practitioner client-base and foster client relationships.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage internal customer service team and all related processes
- Conduct internal or external review of current trends, customer needs and engagement, cost or efficiency improvement ideas using data analysis, customer surveys or other observations; work with manager or cross-functionally to address related gaps
- Plan and implement process changes to improve the Customer Service Team efficiency and customer satisfaction; create or update SOPs, policies, conduct training, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues elevated from team or otherwise identified; lead or participate in cross-functional process improvement or other projects as needed
- Communicate and partner with Marketing, Education, Clinical or Operations to ensure printed materials, kits, reports, educational offerings, etc. are helping us lead in the industry and support customer needs
- Manage necessary documentation and records, and related data; prepare reports by collecting and analyzing data, present to leadership as needed
- Maintain quality service in all interactions; advise team, manager or other departments of potential issues as needed
- Works with Director of Sales to maintain an appropriate organizational team structure; establishes departmental goals, objectives. Utilizes key performance indicators (KPI’s) and metrics to determine departmental effectiveness
- Manage and lead team members; coach team to meet objectives and customer service expectations, and to achieve personal development goals
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of new support team members
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others; lead by example and coach team members on living our values
- Collaboratively perform other duties as needed to support company goals; may provide back-up sales or client care teams as needed
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or similar field; 3+ years’ related experience or overall equivalent
- Demonstrated experience leading and training others in customer service
- Experience in the healthcare industry highly desirable
- Understanding of company performance metrics, standards and best practices
- Computer technology experience and the ability to learn systems quickly and effectively; VoIP and LIMS database system experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills; the ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively at all levels and with all customers, internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be results oriented and solution focused
- Dependable and punctual; ability to work flexible hours to meet business needs
- Positive attitude; a champion for our people, values, culture, company and brand
This position is located in an office (or employee remote) environment with frequent use of a computer, telephone and, related hardware. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and talk; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 10lbs is also required.
In addition, this position may require a person to travel via car, airplane, and other modes of transportation to various sites including Precision Analytical locations, stores or vendor locations, training or meeting venues, expos, or trade shows.