Precision Analytical, makers of the DUTCH Test, leans hard into our mission and values in support of health care providers and patients in their hormone education and health journeys. The role of the Clinical Educator is to support our education and research endeavors.
This is preferred to be a full-time (40 hours per week), salaried position.
We care about your time and interest to know next steps in our recruitment process. To show this, all applicants will receive a personalized response within 3 business days.
The Clinical Educator is responsible to provide the education and support necessary for DUTCH provider customers to utilize the DUTCH test effectively in their practices. The role involves the development of evidence-based education for providers to reference as they learn as well as to provide direct consultation with providers in both one-to-one and group formats. Clinical Educators are also responsible for reviewing test reports to ensure clinical accuracy.
In addition to these critical aspects of the position, the Clinical Educator is expected to serve as the “voice of the customer” in all meetings and interactions within Precision Analytical team members to help the company best serve our customers.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of functional or integrative hormone medicine practice experience to include functional testing with a focus on hormone health, including adrenals, along with various holistic, functional, and conventional treatment options.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical consultations via phone, web, and e-mail with DUTCH test practitioners
- Review batches of completed DUTCH reports with a high degree of attention paid to the numbers and graphs prior to release to providers/patients.
- Provide the “voice of the customer” to share a provider and patient point of view across all departments to support the PA team in making decisions in the best interest of our customers.
- Contribute to research and writing for blog posts, clinical content for PowerPoint presentations, trainings, and other PA clinical activities by researching and summarizing and organizing published evidence
- Provide support for PA’s educational programs to include:
- Review presenter PowerPoint slides for accuracy, references, etc.
- Moderating and answering questions in discussion boards
- Mentorship of provider customers in small group discussions
- Respond to customer needs and communicate concerns or questions with the appropriate departments
- Participate with the clinical team in various activities as needed to support overall business goals
- Collaborate with management and other departments to improve and streamline our processes and ensure excellence in client care; troubleshoot issues, research solutions, and support other team members with questions or support as needed
- Support sales and onboarding functions through activities such as conference attendance, networking, supporting business development and partnerships, and/or developing resources to assist these teams in their effectiveness.
- Follow communication procedures and company guidelines and policies
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
- Collaboratively perform other duties as needed to support company goals
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Licensed health care practitioner (must be current and in good standing) with experience prescribing hormones and other medications, nutraceuticals, etc.
- Three to five years of functional or integrative medicine practice, with a focus on hormone health in both men and women, preferred
- Knowledge and experience with female and male sex hormones and the adrenal hormones including various holistic, functional, and allopathic treatment options
- Experience utilizing DUTCH testing panels will support the onboarding and performance needs for this role
- Strong interest in clinical research and writing
- Computer technology experience and the ability to learn systems quickly and effectively; demonstrated experience using virtual communications (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Teamwork, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple objectives/duties and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills; the ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively at all levels and with all customers, internally and externally
- Dependable and punctual; ability to work flexible hours to meet business objectives and provider needs
- Positive attitude; champion for our people, values, culture, company, and brand
This position is located in an office/employee home office environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware, and telephone or video communications. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and talk; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 10lbs is also required.
In addition, this position will require occasional travel via car, airplane, and other modes of transportation to various sites including Precision Analytical locations, training or meeting venues, conferences, etc.
This role requires the ability to create a remote office experience with effective internet capabilities and quiet work environment, free of distractions.