Client Care Representative (Customer Service)
Precision Analytical, creators of the DUTCH Test®, is looking for a Client Care Representative with a friendly personality and passion for helping others. PA is an exciting place to develop your skills, take care of client needs, and be a part of a dynamic team furthering the company’s mission to provide the best diagnostic tools in functional medicine.
For this role, we are seeking candidates with the flexibility to work remotely and/or from our McMinnville office. Successful candidates will have the ability, with support from the company, to create a remote office experience with effective internet capabilities and quiet work environment, free of distractions.
The Client Care Representative is responsible for providing excellent service and care to all customers, via phone, online chat, or email. Qualified candidates will have strong communication skills, great attention to detail, and be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls and customer inquiries, while providing excellent customer service and support using VoIP system
- Manage necessary documentation including call data entry, emails, faxes, and filing
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction; provide accurate, valid, and complete information using the right methods/resources
- Access internal database to quickly and effectively find doctor/patient information
- Resolve service issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the issue, providing appropriate solutions or alternatives, and ensuring follow-up takes place when needed
- Work cross-functionally with other departments on payment, shipping, or other needs
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Troubleshoot issues and research solutions; support other team members with questions or support as needed
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
- Collaboratively perform other duties as needed to support company goals; this may include providing support at the office front desk or in other departments
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- High-school degree, or equivalent
- Demonstrated customer service experience in a call-center or similar type environment preferred
- Computer technology experience and the ability to learn systems quickly and effectively; VoIP and database system experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams) preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities, and strong attention to detail
This position is located in an office (or employee remote) environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear, and talk, use hands to type, handle, or feel tools or controls and use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 20lbs is also required.
Submit resume detailing your experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org