Accounts Receivable Specialist
Precision Analytical, creators of the DUTCH Test, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our growing team and help further our company’s mission of providing the best diagnostic tools in functional medicine.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for supporting the Accounting Department with invoicing, credit card transactions, and other accounts receivable activities. Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy, and thrive individually as well as in a team environment.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process credit card transactions using information from handwritten patient cards; follow up on any missing information or issues as needed
- Process other forms of payment as needed
- Create and send invoices
- Effectively manage documentation and records, both on paper and electronically
- Troubleshoot issues and research solutions; work with other departments or elevate issues to manager as needed, maintaining quality customer service
- Follow company procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Use PA’s Core Values in daily activities and interactions with others
- Collaboratively perform other duties as needed to support company goals
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- High-school degree, or equivalent
- Experience in a related work environment, or with data entry, demonstrating a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer technology experience and the ability to learn systems quickly and effectively; experience with QuickBooks desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams) preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and strong attention to detail
- The ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively at all levels and with all customers, internally and externally
- Dependable and punctual; ability to work flexible hours, including late nights and/or weekends as needed
- Positive teamwork based attitude; a champion for our people, values culture, company and brand
This position is located in an office (or employee remote) environment with frequent use of a computer, telephone and related hardware. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and talk; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 10lbs is also required.